I want to visit Italy!

 I really want to visit Italy


Links for Italy:

Italy wikipedia

Travel blog in Italy


Here is a nice Youtube Video (Top 10)


There are many things I want to do! Here are Top 5:

  1. I want to go shopping. Especially accessories and clothes.
  2. I want to eat Italian food locally.
  3. I want to watch a soccer game.
  4. I want to know and experience Italian culture.
  5. I want to look around the old heritage of Italy.

Here's Google map of Italy:



Thank you for reading my blog!!!

If you have more ideas about Italy!!! Please write them to me!!!

コメント

  1. I'd love to visit some old buildings from the Rome era.

    返信削除
  2. I want to eat cheese in Italy!!

    返信削除
  3. Italy is a very beautiful place. I would like to visit there too.

    返信削除
  4. it is a good blog!
    what kind of Italian foods do you want to eat??

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

My hometown!