My hometown!

 Kurume: A Great Place

Kurume is my hometown. Krume belongs to Fukuoka. Please visit someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.


 
(Good links for more information about Kurume)
  


(5 fun things to do in Kurume)

1. Kurume can eat delicious foods at a low price!











2. Kurume can see the beautiful scenery!











3. Kurume is a comfortable environment with a lot of nature!












4. Kurume is a lively with festivals and stalls at night!











5. Kurume is almost in the middle of kyushu, and can go to various places!















(Youtube Video)



(Google map)












コメント

  1. There are various place in Kurume. I want to go to Kurume.

    返信削除
  2. The ramen looks so delicious! What kind of the ramen do you recommend?

    返信削除
  3. I want to go kurume and eat delicious food!

    返信削除
  4. Scenery in Kurume is so beautiful! I would visit it someday.

    返信削除
  5. It is very beautiful place! What is your favorite place to seeing scenery.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

I want to visit Italy!