Educational Game Review

 Game Review

Recently, I've been playing a new game.

It's called "Run 3". You can play it for free online.


(Goal of the Game)

It's a game where you mainpulate one character and capture the route. 

This game can be played with only four buttons. If you clear the route, it will continue to the next level of route.


(+ and -)

+ It's a level format, so I want to proceed more and more.

+ It's easy and to enjoy because you can operate it with only four button.

+ As you clear it, the number of characters you can use will increase and it's fun.

- It's getting harder and harder, and I'm going craze about it.

(Rating)

I give this game 8/10

I want to recommend this game to people who want to play games easily and easily.











コメント

  1. I want to play this game when I have a free time.

    返信削除
  2. It seems this game is easy to play! Are these character microbe or something?

    返信削除
  3. I agree that this type of game is difficult

    返信削除
  4. I would like to do this game! Operating easily is good for me.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

My hometown!

I want to visit Italy!